How to run whatsapp on jio phone
Here we are explaining How to run WhatsApp on Jio Phone. If you have recently shifted from a basic phone or smartphone to Jio phone than you might be wondering to know which apps are compatible with Jio phone. Though Jio phone is preloaded with a lot of Jio apps like Jio Music, TV, News, Movies, Chat. But a lot of Jio phone users are seeking for other apps as they used on smartphones. Jio phone runs on a modified Firefox OS known as KaiOS, which has certain limitations to run and use most of the top apps.
A lot of Jio phone users are looking for How to run Whatsapp on Jio Phone. Whatsapp is known as the best app for instant messaging and consists a huge user base in India. Jio Phone doesn’t support Whatsapp directly but few users have tried and experimented a way to run WhatsApp on Jio phone. Recently Whatsapp stopped its services on a lot of smartphones which were not friendly with the new upgrade environment.
How to run WhatsApp on Jio Phone
Jio Phone slowly introducing new apps to its platform. New custom designed apps like bookmyshow, NaMo is available for installation and use over Jio phone.
ALSO READ: मोबाइल में JioFi हॉटस्पॉट कैसे कनेक्ट करे
Step by Step Method to use or run Whatsapp in Jio phone
- The first step is to open the browser in Jio phone to search the link “browser ling.”
- Then click the first site which you see in the browser and open it.
- In this site, select the browser like opera, chrome, Firefox but do not select Internet Browser.
- After selecting the browser, search the link. http://web.whatsapp.com
- You can see QR Code for Whatsapp when you open the link which is used to run Whatsapp on the web page.
- This code will appear in the zoom screen you can zoom out while using the ‘1’ key and for zoom in use key ‘2’.
- The final step is to scan this code from the phone in which you are using Whatsapp.
- Finally, the full format of Whatsapp will appear in your Jio phone and you can use Whatsapp all functions there.