How to Use Zoom video conferencing App on any device
Here we are explaining how to use Zoom video conferencing App. Zoom is a multiplatform cloud meeting app which enables to meet people virtually through your camera-enabled phone or computer. Zoom App allows up to 100 participants in the free version and 500 participants in the paid version.
We’re providing a step-by-step tutorial on how to use the Zoom app on your computer.
Step-by-step guide to Use Zoom video conferencing APP
- Launch the Zoom app on your computer by downloading from its website https://zoom.us/download, you can also download and use app on mobile devices from its respective app stores.
- Click on Sign up to create a new account with your mail ID or alternatively you can Sign In with your existing company SSO credentials or use an existing Google or Facebook account.
- After authentication your sign in, you are ready to create or join a new meeting. You also have the option to schedule a meeting and sharing your screen.
If you have a meeting ID, just need enter same to connect. You are provided with options to turn off video and audio. You can also customize your display name and image. Zoom app can also be used in web browser instead of using in downloaded app.
- The basic plan of Zoom video conferencing app allows you to host up to 100 participants and Unlimited 1 to 1 meeting
- It has 40 mins limit on group meetings but you can host an unlimited number of meetings
- The Pro plan of Zoom video conferencing app allows you to host up to 100 participants with a meeting duration limit of 24hrs.
- It also provides User management and Admin controls.
Business Small & Med Businesses Plan
- The Business plan of Zoom video conferencing app allows you to host up to 300 participants.
- Custom company branding with dedicated phone support.
Enterprise Large Enterprise-Ready Plan
- The Enterprise plan of Zoom video conferencing app allows you to host up to 300 participants.
- Bundle discounts on Webinars and Zoom Rooms.