Google Family Link is an app that allows parents to monitor their children’s online activity, set screen time limits, and manage the apps and content that their children can access on their devices. It is available for Android and iOS devices.
To use Family Link, parents need to create a Google account for their child and link it to their own account. Once the accounts are linked, parents can use the Family Link app to set up their child’s device, monitor their activity, and set parental controls.
Features of the Family Link app include the ability to:
- Set screen time limits: Parents can set daily limits on how long their child can use their device, or block specific apps or websites.
- Approve or block app downloads: Parents can decide which apps their child can download and use on their device.
- Monitor device activity: Parents can see how their child is using their device, including the apps they are using and the websites they are visiting.
- Manage Google Play content: Parents can set age ratings for the content that their child can access on Google Play.
- Find and lock a lost device: If a child’s device is lost or stolen, parents can use the Family Link app to find its location and lock it remotely.
- Google Family Link is a useful tool for parents who want to help their children have a safe and positive online experience.
STEPS TO USE GOOGLE FAMILY LINK
Download link: https://families.google.com/familylink/