Sometimes you search for a product online but unfortunately, find that product is not available in India and available on other foreign shopping sites. Looking for a latest launched product but will take ages to get your hands on in India than don’t lose your hope and move forward to learn how to buy products in India from China shopping sites Gearbest, Bangood etc. Importing or buying a product from China or other countries like US was a hectic task earlier or you need to be dependent on your foreign friends and cousins to grab your favourite electronic product. But recent improvements in e-commerce, logistics, tracking and import policies have made it much easier to shop from other foreign countries.
So here we are explaining how to buy products in India from China shopping sites Gearbest, Bangood. Gearbest is the most popular Chinese sites to get the latest electronic products from popular brands like Xiaomi, SJ CAM, DJI, Huawei and lot more.
These are the following things you require before you start to buy products in India from China:
1. Actual and genuine information about the global product, warranty information, country legal import policy and import taxes.
2. Your permanent address with proper Pincode and contact number, better if you live or could place an order in metropolitan cities as delivery and tracking will be much easier compared to remote village areas.
3. Payment modes like Net banking, Debit, Credit cards, better if you do with Paypal. Cash on delivery is not available on most of the foreign shopping sites due to the cost of delivery expense.
4. Patience, one of the most important factor while shopping online from foreign sites as you have to keep an eye on product tracking information after paying for the product. Nowadays in India, you get your product within 2-3 days with Cash on Delivery options. Major e-commerce sites like Flipkart and Amazon are providing one-day delivery with their subscription services.
5. Never ever buy restricted products like drones and other small aerial products. For a complete list, you can check Restricted Items List . All these items are restricted for import in India. So before you buy, must check the restricted items list.
6. Check custom charges for importing product in India properly as you will see the country-specific local price of the product while shopping on foreign websites. You can access the customs duty calculator in the ICEGATE portal. Once you access the calculator, you will be required to enter the HS Code (CTH Code) of the good you are planning to import. Enter description within 30 characters and select the country of origin (for antidumping or preferential duty). Click on Search and you will see a list of goods that match your search criteria. Select one and you will be able to access a chart with all information related to the customs duty on the selected item. This is a dynamic chart and you can enter values to check the exact custom duty you are liable to pay.
ALSO READ: How to run whatsapp on jio phone
Steps involved in how to buy products in India from China
1. First of all, visit a trusted and genuine shopping website and create your user account. To check the reliability of a website, first research about its reviews, order tracking, product shipment policy, payment methods and original global products.
2. Create your user account and look for deals, offers and referral bonus points to grab the best deal.
3. Change currency and country via regional settings. Add your product to the cart and verify product model, variant, specs and color etc.
4. Proceed to the cart page and choose an available shipping method based on your priority and cost involved.
5. Check and confirm your shipping address with proper contact number and pin code. For faster delivery, you can get it delivered in metro cities and get its local physical delivery.
6. Pay through your desired mode, paying via Paypal is secure and easy. Create your account at Paypal if you wish.
7. Keep tracking your product until its received safely.