Reliance Jio has announced JioFi offer called ‘Jiofi Festive offer’, under which customers can purchase JioFi device for Rs 999 instead of the original price of Rs 1,999. Under JioFi offer users can connect up to 32 devices to use high-speed 4G data. JioFi can also be used to do voice call through the provided app.
READ HOW TO CONNECT JIOFI: https://getsetwebsite.com/connect-reliance-jio-fi-4g-wifi-device/
JioFi Technical Specification
|No of Devices supported:||Recommended 10 (Wi-Fi) + 1 (USB tethering)|
|Standard Compliance:||WAN: LTE (2300/1800/850MHz) IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4G only|
|Power Supply:||AC: 100-240V; DC: 5V&1A|
|Dimensions:||85 mm X 55 mm X 16 mm|
|External Interface:||Micro-SD Card, Micro-USB Port, Nano SIM|
|Battery Capacity:||2300 mAh|
|SAR body value:||1.26 W/kg|
Things to know about JioFi offer:
1) The Jiofi offer is available on JioFi M2S model only.
2) The JioFi device can be bought either online or through offline from retail stores.
3) User needs to visit Jio store with Aadhaar card to obtain the SIM, and can select the appropriate plan as per need.
5) After obtaining the SIM, do a Rs. 99 recharge for activating Jio Prime membership and a minimum recharge of Rs. 309 for availing the Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer, which will give you 1 GB data per day for 56 days.
6) Customers also have the option to get both the device and SIM delivered at home. In this case you have to provide a copy of your Aadhaar card at the time of delivery.
7) Users can enjoy free calling by installing the Jio4GVoice app on any smartphone.
8) The JioFi has a 2300mAh battery which can support 5-6 hours of internet surfing.
9) The JioFi device comes with one year manufacturer’s warranty.
10) The Festive Celebration offer cannot be clubbed with any other offer.