Thousands of investors in SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com owned by Ablaze info solution marched at Jantar Mantar in Delhi to show their support for the scheme that helped in earning money. They all believe that Social Trade business is perfectly genuine.
An owner of Broadband internet device, Vikas Gupta carrying placards in support of Anubhav Mittal, mentioned that he had rise in the sale after he took subscription from SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com that provided returns for hitting LIKES on social link.
People are claiming for huge profits from either subscription of hitting LIKE or promoting their business but in reality, Social Trade doesn’t have any genuine clients. Most of the people speaking in favor of SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart, Frenzzup.com are either Top earners or might be personal well-wishers.
People are spreading the news in Social media that they don’t need to panic against the arrest of Anubhav Mittal or closing of SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart, Frenzzup.com. People promoted or convince others to join Social Trade Platform. Both consumer and advertiser had come up with a digital marketing platform to get promotion of products and others to get incentives in form of huge bonus for hitting likes and getting boosted income.
Business mechanism of SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com has been declared as Ponzi scheme by UP Police STF. They confirmed that entire money raised by SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart, Frenzzup.com is raised through subscriptions bought by others. This explains how subscribers more than 10 lakh formed a typical pyramid scheme. STF has received more than 2,500 complaints, including from other countries like Oman and Nigeria. It means SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com rooted in other countries out of India.
Most of the protesters at Jantar Mantar said SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com had generated employment to us. A medical store owner told he saw a big increase in the sale after he took subscription from Social Trade.
Subscribers commented at the arrest of Anubhav Mittal, owner of Ablaze Infosolution is populated as a conspiracy from other competitive company . SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com provided more attractive rates as compared to other companies.
How things went wrong in SOCIAL TRADE BIZ, Intmart and Frenzzup.com and Ended in Scam?
- Reducing the no. of clicks to 125 to 100. No notification was available during that point these are the promotional clicks.
- One of the diamond upliner Mr. Santosh Kumar of the social trade told us that this information was cleared by the company 2-3 months back. None of our upliners nor this company has informed us for the 25% extra clicks. They have made the WhatsApp group for their downliners. I have protested against the changes one of the admin members Mr. Jitender Gupta removed me from the group. This clearly shows what is the intension of the social trade & it’s associates especially my upliners.
- I don’t understand how you can do bid adieu to social trade. When you took money for that website. Example: Facebook bought WhatsApp. But they are not allowed to integrate the customer databases of each other. Flipkart takeover mantra. They neither integrated their customer databases.
- They took money from us for the Multi-level marketing structure. But they have discarded this system.
- I (Ankit) have received the payment of Rs. 4800 only against my investment of Rs. 57500.
- One more thing they have the one platform until December 2016
- Social trade biz – Which is almost dissolved. Firstly they came with freehub then converted to frenzzup, then intmart in which they are selling a watch worth Rs. 19000. Is this a branded watch like Rado, etc?
- If your payment method is digital, Then why you need one & half month time for reconciliation. It clearly means you are utilizing the public money to setup your businesses. Keep it up a true businessman Mr. Anubhav Mittal.
UP STF has kept Anubhav Mittal, owner of Ablaze Info Solution in custody and seized all documents, bank accounts, and technical peripherals to perform further interrogation and analysis. The Recent change of business name from SOCIAL TRADE BIZ to Frenzzup.com has also raised issues of skipping legal laws.
Comment below if you invested in SOCIAL TRADE BIZ and want your money back.