Bored of your routine life and thinking of chilling out in peace or just want to enjoy your holidays. Planning a travel trip but worried about gadgets you will need, we will help you in same so that you won’t miss any excitement. Smart gadgets are really handy and helpful in passing a long time while traveling.
1. Smartphone: It’s a must have, you already owning one. If you are thinking of an upgrade or want to skip few basic gadgets like digicam, video recorder, you can look for a higher specs smartphone. Missing a smartphone can make you skip your wonderful memories.
2. Power Bank: You gotta high-end smartphone but still, you will struggle to keep its battery charged most time. To give enough juice to your phone, you can pick from below options. Powerbanks easily charges your phone 2-5 times depending on its battery capacity. It can also act as a power source for small handy led lights that you can carry easily.
3. Digital Camera: Even if you are carrying a huge pixel monster, still you will need a digicam or DSLR to capture best of your travel. Smartphone gives you a basic taste of details out of your shoot. On the other hand, a cool DSLR shooter can double up your joy of photography with breathtaking clicks. If you are fond of social media than it directly boosts your level of social connections with loads of comments and LIKEs.
4. External HDD Drive: You may face the shortage of space while you are fiddling with images and videos, an external drive having storage up to 1-2 TB can easily hold your digital memories as most of the digital devices limit storage capacities.
5. Pendrive: Small sized Pendrives are handy and suffice your requirement perfectly. You can use a USB on-the-go connector to directly connect your device. Make sure your devices are compatible with same.
6. Torch/Solar powered light: Small battery powered or USB powered lights are quite handy if you are going to certain locations having limited power supply options. You can also check solar powered mini torches and LED light.
7. Multi charger: A multi charger has different charging pins to charge your digital devices varying from smartphones, digicams or power banks.
8. Credit Card Folding Utility Knife/Swiss army knife: Swiss knife has no trouble in living up to its name, by providing you with a slew of handy functions that you can make use of in your daily routine. Packed with 21 useful tools, this cool knife gives you the convenience of a fully stocked tool box, all in a compact pocket-sized knife. Nothing is out of reach with the Victorinox Work Champ Pocket Swiss Knife in hand, no task impossible. Perfectly equipped for your sporadic outdoor treks, cool pocket knife set will easily deal with any tinkering or repair work and save your precious time. Attach it to your most relied upon a bunch of keys and carry this convenient, clever tool with you everywhere.
9. Portable Bluetooth speakers: If you want to enjoy music with your friends through your smartphone, these Bluetooth portable speakers come handy to enjoy music seamlessly. Most of have a rechargeable inbuilt battery to give you uninterrupted music for long hours.
10. Smartwatch/fitness bands: Fitness conscious travelers can consider smart bands that allow you to monitor your sleep, steps and heart rate. It directly enhances your fitness management and leads you to plan accordingly for next day. Smartwatch allows you to keep your phone in pocket so that you can enjoy your trip without keeping an eye on your smartphone every time. It also provides options for health monitoring features as of smart bands. Navigation is also supported through assisted GPS paired with your phone.
10. GoPro video cam: Go Pro cam directly revolutionizes your video shooting experience. If you are fond of making video blogs or want to shoot your entire trip. People say that good things come in small packages. This camera is surely a proof of that. With advanced features, such as Voice Control, Exposure Control, and a compact design, the GoPro camera packs quite a punch. Not only that, its sturdy and waterproof body makes it a perfect companion on all your adventurous trips.
11. Carry case: Of course you need carry cases to carry all your stuff. You can pick some sturdy carry cases having shockless and waterproof features.
12. Portable mini fans : Beat the heat with these mini fans powered by any USB source, or through your power bank.
13. Headphones: Must have for every traveler, if you want to get rid of noise while on the move. Check out some cool headphones with noise cancellation feature.
14. Spare batteries or charger: Don’t forget to carry spare rechargeable battery or charger as they might be priced higher in other markets than your local market.
15. Selfie Stick / Stand: For stable shooting performance with your smartphone or camera, you can use selfie stand.
If we skipped anything or you want to share your views, comment below.